Limetree® Consultancy is an Award Winning Consultancy, launched in 2009 by Eileen Cooper (nee Mauchline).
As well as running Limetree, Eileen is currently a volunteer with North Inch Junior Golf Club. This is one of the many voluntary roles that she has embarked on over the years. Previous roles include:
- Trustee on the Board of Management at Langstane Housing Association
- Member of Aberdeen University‘s External Liaison Committee
- Volunteer for The Prince’s Trust Youth Business Scotland
- Judge and Head Judge of Trend Magazine’s ‘Life with Style Awards’
- Committee Member of Newmachar Golf Club
- Committee Member and Lady Captain of Lochmaben Golf Club
- Organiser of the South of Scotland Girls Golfing Association
With a passion for business and entrepreneurship, Eileen is keen to help businesses grow. She set up Limetree to offer support to SMEs through Marketing, Training and Consultancy. Limetree helps small businesses across all sectors achieve their objectives by offering impartial and honest marketing advice and support.
Our brand values are: Honesty; Respect; Reliability; Professionalism; and Integrity. We have a fabulous team of expert associates behind us who share similar values and help us deliver results.
In 2011, Limetree was the proud winner of ‘Best Campaign’ at Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce’s Northern Star Awards.